2021 Admission Information for International Students of Wannan Medical College(Master's Program)
Ⅰ.Introduction to Wannan Medical College
Wannan Medical College is located in Wuhu, a famous historical city known as “the great port of The Yangtze River and the backbone of Anhui”. Established in 1958, the College has three campuses: Binjiang, Zhelu and Yinhu, covering an area of 1,011,300 square meters with a floor space of more than 400,000 square meters.
The College has 16 secondary colleges and offers 28 specialties for undergraduates, containing medical science, science, engineering, management, economics and jurisprudence. The college is authorized to grant master’s degree to postgraduates in the field of five level-one academic subjects including clinical medicine, preclinical medicine, biology, pharmacy and public health and preventive medicine and grant five professional master’s degree including clinical medicine, stomatology, pharmacy, nursing and applied psychology. Clinical medicine has ranked in the top 1% globally. It owns two key disciplines at provincial-level and one key discipline authorized by the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine. During the “Thirteenth Five-Year Plan” period, it has acquired 12 provincial-level key clinical specialties and 12 provincial-level clinical specialties (Nurture), three of which has been selected as top 100 according to Chinese Hospital Science and Technology Evalution Metrics.
The College has 2 affiliated hospitals, 6 non-affiliated hospitals and 10 teaching hospitals. The First-affiliated hospital (known as Yijishan Hospital) was established in 1888 by the Methodist Episcopal Church of US Christian Mission. It is the earliest western hospital in Anhui province and the largest provincial medical center and medical technology guidance center in Wannan and Wanjiang region engaging in clinical practice, medical education, disease prevention, rehabilitation and emergency.
Ⅱ. Admission Level, Majors and Study Duration
Public Health and Preventive Medicine
Ⅲ. Number of Students
Ⅳ. Application Requirements
1. Educational requirements
Applicants should have a degree equivalent to Chinese Bachelor's degree.
2. Language requirements
Level-4 HSK or with similar Chinese level.
3. Other requirements
Applicants should be at least 18 years old and less than 40 years old; be in good health condition, and meet the requirements for admission to the relevant majors.
2. Accommodation fee
Single room: 3500RMB/year; Double room: 2000 RMB/year.
3.Insurance: It shall be handled according to relevant national regulations (it must be purchased before enrollment).
4.The fees for teaching materials, medical treatment, transportation, living expenses and visa shall be paid by themselves.
(Note: Tuition fee and accommodation fee should be paid before the beginning of each year)
(1) Anhui Provincial Government Scholarship
All long-term international students who apply to study in our College will have the opportunity to win the “Anhui Foreign Student Scholarship” set up by the Anhui Provincial government. The scholarship will be RMB 30,000 per postgraduate each year.
(2) WNMC Scholarship
Outstanding international students studying in our school have the opportunity to win the “WNMC Scholarship” set up by our school.The scholarship will be RMB 30,000 per postgraduate each year.
The school will provide “Three assistantship” for international students who meet the requirement, 600RMB/month.
Ⅶ. Application Procedures
1.Each year from January to August is the registration period; September is the month of enrollment;
2.Application materials (by mail, fax or E-mail to the Foreign Affairs Office of Wannan Medical College) :
(1) Wannan Medical College Application Form for International Students ;
(2) Copies of the notarized certificate of the highest academic qualification, if the applicant is a student, he/she should also submit the copies of the notarized study certificate issued by the school he/she is studying in (certificate in other than Chinese and English should be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation);
(3) Copies of notarized transcripts of academic record (non-Chinese and non-English record must be accompanied by notarized Chinese or English translations);
(4) Copies of Recommendation letter (from two professors or associate professors and signed and sealed by the school);
(5) Copy of passport;
(6) Copy of Chinese proficiency test certificate;
(7) Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (valid for six months);
(8) Copies of Non-criminal record within six months provided by local police department;
(9) Copies of Bank deposit certificate (equivalent to at least RMB 50,000 yuan);
(10) Digital identification photo taken recently (the same size as passport photos);
(11) Other materials: Copies of published articles and achievements, various award certificates, and supporting materials.
(Note: The original version of all the above materials shall be handed in for verification when registering)
Ⅷ. Enrollment and Registration
1.The College shall accept the applicants uniformly, and send JW202 Visa Application Form and International Student Admission Notice to the applicants. The student who has been admitted will apply for the Study (X1) visa at the Embassy of China with the above two documents.
2.Registration: Please register according to the date stipulated in the International Student Admission Notice. Two weeks overdue will be deemed as automatic waiver of admission.
Ⅸ. Contact information
Address: Foreign Affairs Office, Wannan Medical College, No. 22 Wenchang West Road, Yijiang District, Wuhu city, Anhui Province, P.R. China. 241002
學校設有臨床醫學院等16 個二級學院，有本科專業28個，涵蓋醫、理、工、管、經、法6 個學科門類。學校是國家第一批臨床醫學碩士專業學位研究生培養模式改革試點高校，有臨床醫學、基礎醫學、生物學、藥學、公共衛生與預防醫學等5個碩士一級學科授權點，臨床醫學、口腔醫學、藥學、護理和應用心理5個碩士專業學位類別。臨床醫學學科進入ESI全球排名前1%。有省重點學科2個、國家中醫藥管理局重點學科1個。十三五期間，新增省級重點?？?、重點培育?？?2個，3個?？迫脒x中國醫院科技量值?？瓢購?。
Public Health and Preventive Medicine
申請者應當年滿 18 周歲且不超過40周歲、身體健康、無不良記錄，且符合相應專業錄取條件。